Time to Share, Because Sharing is Always Cool
Sharing is the essence of cool. And in the case of the adorable dog above, sharing is often very smart. If you live out in a remote area as we do, you’re all too familiar with skunks – so you know the rules, they go where they please and they eat what they please. Crossing them? Out of the question!
I love sharing useful links, tips, articles, and recipes. Keeping them all to myself would just be tacky. Below are some great articles that I’ve enjoyed this week – I was raised to share, so here goes. Mom would be so proud.
- 8 Nuts that are Crazy Good for Your Health – It gives health nuts a whole new meaning.
- Skin Cancer Self Exam – How to know when it’s more than just a mole. This is information that could save your life.
- The Ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothie! – Smoothies are healthy, addictive, and delicious. Who could ask for more?
- 12 Foods that Fight Cholesterol – Tastier than Medicine any day of the week. With no side-effects.
- State of the National Parks- They face more challenges than most people realize.
- How to Cope with Excessive Heat – Talk about timely information.
- Ancient Greece – Fascinatingly educational and educationally fascinating.
- Drink this Tea for a Better Memory – Sounds good to me!
- This is Where the Story Really Begins – Ever notice that the most inspiring stories are the true stories?
- Personal Growth in the Garden - Finding peace amongst the weeds!