I hope you aren’t average.
We’re all after the same thing – peace, happiness, joy, stress-free days, good health, and more reasons to smile than to frown.
More reasons to laugh than cry. More opportunities to speak positive words than negative ones.
We want happier families and relationships – everyone getting along, laughing, and enjoying life’s ride together.
One of the simplest paths you can take to this “ideal world” doesn’t involve hard work, special talent, acquired skills, or even money.
It simply calls for you to show up!
This challenge is simple: you just have to be kinder than you have to be for three weeks.
What does being kinder than you have to be entail?
- Saying kind things to others when you’d rather just say, “Hi.”
- Biting your tongue when you want to ridicule, criticize, or even “tease.”
- Telling people to have a wonderful day… and meaning it.
- Asking how their day was, THEN listening and actually caring.
- Allowing others to think differently than you do.
- Complimenting people for the sake of seeing them smile.
- Doing little things that you know will make someone else happy.
The list goes on, but you get the idea – being kinder than you have to be means thinking about THEM instead of YOU.
But here’s the thing. This challenge isn’t even for them. It’s actually for you…. but, shhhh, no one has to know.
It won’t even take the full three weeks for you to reap the benefits. I promise you, you’ll feel happier and more at peace almost immediately. Watch how others respond to this kindness and watch how it makes you feel.
It feels good to be make others feel good… so good, in fact, that it’ll become a lifelong habit.
I promise. Please try it. Be kinder than you have to be for three weeks. You’ll never go back to being any other way. It is truly one of the secrets to happiness, happier families, peace, and even better health.