Mind therapy can be really expensive, and not everyone can afford it to improve their mental health. If you are worried about your mental well-being, you don’t have to rely on therapists and doctors, especially if they are way beyond your budget. You can take help from the best mental health applications instead. Mental health applications are the online resources that can help you train your mind and provide various digital opportunities and activities that you can enjoy while relieving your mind of stress and anxiety.
There are hundreds of mental health applications indexed on the application stores, but not all can be discussed in one post. This is why we have handpicked the most effective options for you in this article.
Best Mental Health applications that you should try instead of mind therapy! The apps that we have listed in this section are free to download and are considered best for treating your mental health and anxiety at home. So let us go through the details of these apps without any delay.
- Antistress, Relaxing, Anxiety & Stress Relief Game One of the best ways to put your mind off stress and anxiety is by playing digital anti stress games. This relax game application is the home to more than thirty different mind relaxing games that can help you relieve your mind from all the negative energy and stress. This antistress game app is free to use, and you don’t have to worry about any registrations and signups. You have to pick the game which interests you and start playing it. You will feel instant relaxation while playing these games. You should try this free antistress game app.
- Mind Shift – Anti-Anxiety This relax game has been designed by one of the most popular non-profit organizations in Canada. You should know that mind shift is a free application that you can use on any of your smartphones. This antistress mental health application uses CBT therapy to teach users relaxation skills. Getting hooked with this app is not only going to help you relax your mind, but it would also improve your thinking abilities. Your mental health would surely improve after you take a few sessions with this app. A mind shift is best for people of all ages.
- PTSD Coach This is another famous antistress application that, as the name tells us, is best for dealing with post-traumatic stress. This application is widely used across the globe, and this is mainly because it works in different languages. Most army personnel and people who go through stressful events use this application. If you have gone through a disturbing event in your life and don’t know how to combat it, You could go through digital sessions to improve your stress and anxiety.
- Belly Bio – deep breathing expert Breathing helps strengthen your mind and reduce all kinds of negative energy from your mind. Belly bio is an anti stress app that can help you practice and improve breathing. This application would monitor your breathing when you put your mobile phone on your belly. Of course, for that, you have to lie down. The app doesn’t only track your breathing pattern. Still, it also provides you with music and relaxing sounds that can reduce your anxiety and improve your mental health.
- Quit That This is a very professional and reliable mental health application that you should have on your mobile. If you want to see a therapist because you want to quit some bad and unwanted habits, you should drop your plan and download this application. This application provides you with real-time progress tracking when you are working on quitting a bad habit. People who want to get rid of smoking or drinking should try this application. This is free to use and is known to be a good partner for your mental health.
- Take a Break This is another online application that can help you improve your mental health. If you are going through stress and anxiety, you have to take a break with this app. This application is a free resource filled with more than a hundred meditation sessions and relaxing sound clips. You would find both seven-minute and thirteen-minute meditation sessions on this application to help you release stress from your mind and body. The antistress sounds and sessions offered by this app are quite effective, so you should try them. The best thing about this app is its simple interface which makes its use easier.
In this context, we have discussed some of the most mental health and antistress applications being used across the globe. Getting expensive therapy can be a stress on its own. If you don’t have the money to meet a doctor, you can easily take the digital route and treat yourself with the help of your smartphone. We suggest you try these applications and take regular sessions and play games for evident results and improvements!
Leave a Reply