Welcome to Self Help Daily. Whether you came through the Google entrance or a door provided by one of the amazing people who link to our inspirational and self help blog – I’m thrilled you’re here. I don’t want to keep you any longer than is necessary (although I do enjoy your company), so I’ll just be brief.
That, you’ll find after reading a few of my posts, doesn’t come easily for me.
I did, however, want to tell you a few things about Self Help Daily. Like me, it may seem to be all over the place at times and getting lost is a real possibility.
- In addition to being a Self Help Blog, Self Help Daily also provides an ever-growing collection of self help articles. You can find the index to these articles here.
- Unlike a lot of Self Help sites and blogs, the writing, research, and general running of this site is done by one individual. My name is Joi (pronounced Joy). I invite you to e-mail me (joisigers @ aim.com) anytime for any reason. You’ll hear back as soon as humanly possible.
- Self Help Daily also has a large (and growing) collection of motivational and inspirational quotes. Whether you need a quote for a specific purpose, or you’re simply looking for a little motivation, I’m striving to make this collection the only one you’ll ever need.
- Self Help Daily runs on the same things its owner runs on: Coffee, tea, strawberry sundaes, chocolate, books, Bible study, an all-consuming love for all animals, an honest desire to make the world a better place, a love for everyone from my wonderful family and friends to people I’ve never met, and (most importantly) an un-waivering, un-apologetic, un-hidden love for God. I am a Christian, which says nothing about me and everything about Him.
- Speaking of animals – which I almost always am – you’ll see lots of animals in the pictures on Self Help Daily. Whether they’re on quote graphics or simply beautifying self help articles and blog posts, animals are prominent on Self Help Daily because they’re prominent in my world.
- I invite you to leave comments and share what you know with the rest of us. Whether it’s a comment simply saying, “I love that quote!” or a comment that gives more information about the post’s subject – every comment is cherished.
– Joi (“Joy”)