Sharing is the essence of cool. And in the case of the adorable dog above, sharing is often very smart. If you live out in a remote area as we do, you’re all too familiar with skunks – so you know the rules, they go where they please and they eat what they please. Crossing them? Out of the question!
I love sharing useful links, tips, articles, and recipes. Keeping them all to myself would just be tacky. Below are some great articles that I’ve enjoyed this week – I was raised to share, so here goes. Mom would be so proud.
- 8 Nuts that are Crazy Good for Your Health – It gives health nuts a whole new meaning.
- Skin Cancer Self Exam – How to know when it’s more than just a mole. This is information that could save your life.
- The Ultimate Anti-Aging Smoothie! – Smoothies are healthy, addictive, and delicious. Who could ask for more?
- 12 Foods that Fight Cholesterol – Tastier than Medicine any day of the week. With no side-effects.
- State of the National Parks– They face more challenges than most people realize.
- How to Cope with Excessive Heat – Talk about timely information.
- Ancient Greece – Fascinatingly educational and educationally fascinating.
- Drink this Tea for a Better Memory – Sounds good to me!
- This is Where the Story Really Begins – Ever notice that the most inspiring stories are the true stories?
- Personal Growth in the Garden – Finding peace amongst the weeds!